At PropertyNest (or "we" or "us" or "our"), we appreciate your use of and contributions to our website, our other properties and/or our related services (collectively known as the "Services," or, each individually, a "Service"). PropertyNest respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
Advertising-Supported Business Model
We pledge to be transparent about the information we monitor and collect from you. We keep information private between you and PropertyNest, except as explained below.
Collection of Information
When you use the Services, we collect a variety of information.
- Information you provide. When using the Services, you may provide information about yourself, such as name, address, phone number, email, credit score and details around a potential transaction. This may occur, for example, when you register on the Services, correspond with a real estate agent via the Services, or complete other forms. You may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services or from other companies.
- In addition, when you order products or services through the Services, PropertyNest may collect your credit/debit card information. This information is secured using industry-standard encryption technology. PropertyNest will use this information solely to complete your order and will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the order or comply with applicable law.
- We have implemented Google Analytics remarketing, which tracks and manages cookie information so that we and third-party service providers can better deliver advertisements that are relevant and useful to you on the Services and various websites across the Internet. We have also implemented Google Analytics display network impression reporting to better understand how ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our sites. You can customize ads or opt out of these services using the Google Ads Settings.
- Mobile Device and Mobile Browser. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
- Usage logs. When you use the Services, your computer or other electronic device communicates a variety of information to computer servers, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. We also create a record of what information you are requesting, such as the page or subject areas you're visiting.
Usage and Disclosure
In general, PropertyNest uses the information collected from you to communicate with you and operate our Services. PropertyNest also uses this information to respond to your requests and present you with advertising that we believe will be of interest or useful to you.
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally, where you have chosen to keep it private ("Personal Information"). We will only share Personal Information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
- Consent. When you consent or direct PropertyNest to share the Personal Information. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent through the Services, your name and email address, credit score, salary and other your provided details will appear to the recipient of the message.
- Merger or sale. If and when PropertyNest is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Personal Information may be transferred along with the business.
You may receive email from PropertyNest for a variety of reasons - for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, or you posted your home for rent or sale and a agent sent you a message. We respect your desire to manage email correspondence. If you have an account with PropertyNest, you can select your preferences through your account settings. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
In addition, if you have provided your email address to us, we may use a scrambled, unreadable form (a hash) of your email address to deliver tailored advertisements to you on the Services or on other websites, including via Facebook’s Custom Audience Feature or other similar Facebook tools. We will not share your email address with Facebook.
You may opt-out of cookie tracking and analysis as described in the section below entitled ‘Opting Out of Collection of Information’. The Services do not otherwise respond to ‘do not track’ signals.
Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties
PropertyNest marketing service providers. If you do not want PropertyNest and its marketing services providers to follow your usage of our Services via cookies and Web beacons, you can opt out of Cookies/Web beacons from: Google Analytics. Opting out of these services does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the service from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your Web preferences and usage patterns. Please note that, if you opt out and later delete your cookies, use a different browser, or use a different computer or other electronic device, you will need to renew your opt-out choices.
Children Under the Age of 13
PropertyNest will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. The Services are not designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 13.
Storage, Security and Retention of Information
Personal Information will be processed and stored by PropertyNest in databases hosted in the United States. PropertyNest has taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information. No transmission of information via the Internet can be entirely secure, however, so please always use caution when submitting Personal Information.
You can access, update, and delete Personal Information you provide to PropertyNest in your account profile by logging into your account or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org for accounts on PropertyNest, LLC.. While we are ready to assist you in managing the Personal Information you provide to us, we cannot always delete records due to financial reporting, compliance, or other reasons.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of PropertyNest, please email us at email@example.com.
— Updated December 2021