$2,325 Status: Active
760 Halsey St #1
Brooklyn, NY 11233, Stuyvesant Heights
About the property
- MODERN, BRIGHT, RECENTLY RENOVATED, GARDEN LEVEL 2 BR APT ON A QUIET TREE LINED STREET
- MODERN OPEN LAYOUT KITCHEN; HIGH END STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH TUB
- ACCESS TO LARGE OUTDOOR PRIVATE YARD
- CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION (J, Z, A and C TRAINS)
- BUSES ON THE CORNER B26 to Downtown and Ridgewood and B47
- CLOSE TO SEVERAL CAFES, RESTAURANTS AND SUPERMARKETS
-NO PETS PLEASE
- ONE BLOCK AWAY FROM THE PARK
Stuyvesant Heights, is know for its tree-line streets and marvelous architecture with many staples including Cafe on Ralph, Toad Style, Domicile, Butch, Coco and Lady Moo, Chez Alex, Cup of Brooklyn, Bed-Stuy Fish Fry, The Green Vegan Monsta Organic Juice Bar, The Wilky, The Buren, Sofia & Grace Cookie, Nana Ramen, Trad Room, Casablanca Cocktail Lounge, Mama Fox, and Milk & Pull. Easy access to Bushwick as well!
Minimum Credit Score Needed
Minimum Income Needed
Check if you qualify for this unit
Not sure what your credit score is? Check your credit score for free here.
Check your approval score
This pre-qualification score is your likelihood of being approved but does not guarantee approval.
Subways Near This Building
These trains run through . In addition, city buses are also available in this area.
Available Subway Lines:
Copyright © 2020 Real Estate Board of New York. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.