$4,500 Status: Active
528 W 175th St #2-A
Manhattan, NY 10033, Washington Heights
About the property
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Open kitchen with Silestone countertops & glass backsplash
- Oversized bay windows in the living room with in-wall fireplace
- Abundant closet space throughout
- Master ensuite with skylight, marble shower, & double vanity
- Shared bathroom has a deep soaking tub, double vanity, & porcelain tile floors
- Light walnut stain hardwood floors throughout
Located within proximity to George Washington Bus Terminal with over 100,000 sf of retail shops, Blink Fitness, Yeshiva University, HighBridge Recreation Center, Hamilton Bridge State Park, New York Presbyterian Hospital and #1 & A trains.
Minimum Credit Score Needed
Minimum Income Needed
Check if you qualify for this unit
Not sure what your credit score is? Check your credit score for free here.
Check your approval score
This pre-qualification score is your likelihood of being approved but does not guarantee approval.
Subways Near This Building
These trains run through . In addition, city buses are also available in this area.
Available Subway Lines:
Copyright © 2020 Real Estate Board of New York. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.