$2,939 Status: Active
490 Myrtle Ave #5-G
Brooklyn, NY 11205, Clinton Hill
About the property
1. Arrange Contactless Access
2. Watch a Video Tour
3. Schedule A Virtual Walkthrough With An Agent
Beautiful One Bedroom Available in Clinton Hill + No Fee!
Apartment 5G is a spacious one bedroom, 1 bathroom home with large windows filling the space with beautiful natural light. Featured in-unit laundry.
The apartment is located in The Refinery, a truly exceptional new rental development located in one of Brooklyn's most historic neighborhoods, Clinton Hill. Amenities at The Refinery include a 24-hour doorman, state-of-the-art fitness center, garden, and extraordinary common roof deck with barbecues, wet bar, television, and dining area.
Clinton Hill is a bustling neighborhood with eclectic shopping, top-notch restaurants, chic cafes, and abundant nightlife options. Close to every neighborhood convenience including Pratt Institute and the playgrounds and tennis courts of Fort Greene Park, The Refinery capitalizes on everything that this flourishing neighborhood has to offer. Transportation options to Manhattan and Brooklyn include the Clinton-Washington G train, B54, B62, and B38 buses, and numerous City Bike docking stations.
- Spacious living and dining area
- Hardwood floors
- Washer and dryer
- Stainless steel appliances by Bosch and Fisher & Paykel
- En-suite master bathroom
- Deep soaking tub
- 24-hour doorman
- State of the art fitness center
- Sundeck with barbecue, wet bar, televisions, dining areas, private cabanas and one-of-a-kind reflecting pool set against stunning views of Manhattan and Downtown Brooklyn.
- Bicycle storage
- Parking available at an additional cost
- Surrounded by some of the neighborhood's best restaurants, bars, and cafes, including Soco, Brooklyn Tap House, The Emerson, John's Coffee Doughnut Shop, Castro's, BKG Coffee Roasters
- Other neighborhood highlights include Pratt Institute and Fort Greene Park
- Transportation: G at Clinton-Washington, B54, B62, and B38 buses
Rent advertised is net effective based on 2-weeks free on a 13-month lease
Photos are of a similar unit
- Outdoor Space
- In-unit Laundry
Minimum Credit Score Needed
Minimum Income Needed
Check if you qualify for this unit
Not sure what your credit score is? Check your credit score for free here.
Check your approval score
This pre-qualification score is your likelihood of being approved but does not guarantee approval.
About the Building
Type of the building
Number of Floors
Clinton Hill Neighborhood ReviewEditorial Review
The quintessential Clinton Hill neighborhood guide. PropertyNest has compiled need-to-know information. Learn why people are moving to this neighborhood and find exciting places to eat, drink, and play. Explore getting around, local parks, nightlife and much more. Continue reading…
Subways Near This Building
These trains run through . In addition, city buses are also available in this area.
Available Subway Lines:
Copyright © 2020 Real Estate Board of New York. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.