About the property
The Caledonia. Residence #1904 is a large corner two bedroom apartment, including a grand private terrace. The apartment features:
- The private terrace offers helicopter views of downtown Manhattan and beyond, the perfect perch for entertaining on a grand scale.
- Proper dining area with views of the city skyline
- Designer master bath including deep soaking tub, walk-in shower stall and a double sink vanity
- South and east exposures, quiet and bright
- Miele washer/dryer located in the apartment
- Open chef's kitchen including professional grade appliances + dishwasher
- Beautiful bamboo floors throughout the apartment
- Three large closets
The Caledonia is a full-service, white glove condominium that offers:
- 24-hour doorman and concierge
- Equinox gym (separate membership)
- Parking garage (separate monthly fee)
- Rooftop terraces
- Business center and residence lounges
- Pets spa
Located in West Chelsea, one of the most desirable locations, walking distance to density of contemporary art galleries, Meatpacking District, Chelsea Piers, restaurants, and retail boutiques. This property is perfectly positioned for a quality New York lifestyle without compare.
- Outdoor Space
Minimum Credit Score Needed
Minimum Income Needed
Check instantly if you qualify to rent this property
Not sure what your credit score is? Check your credit score for free here.
Your approval score
*This pre-qualification score is your likelihood of being approved but does not guarantee approval.
Check Your Credit ScoreCompare estimated credit score services. Learn what credit score is good. Find out how to get a free annual credit score check.
About the Building
Type of the building
Number of Floors
Chelsea Neighborhood ReviewEditorial Review
Learn about local Chelsea NYC Neighborhood culture, businesses, schools, homes, and parks. Find out why Chelsea is one of NY's hottest neighborhoods. Continue reading…
Subways Near This Building
These trains run through . In addition, city buses are also available in this area.
Available Subway Lines:
Copyright © 2021 Real Estate Board of New York. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.