About the property
The gross rent is $2,300. The landlord is offering one month free on an 18-month lease. The net rent with one month free is $2,172.
* Two spacious bedrooms
* Renovated in 2015
* Separate living and dining areas
* Ceilings up to 13'
* Manhattan skyline view
* Southern exposure
* Wonderful natural light
* Stainless steel appliances
* White oak wood floors
Neighborhood Features and Transportation:
* Surrounded by the neighborhood's best restaurants, bars and cafes, including Roberta's, Forrest Point, Bunna Caf, Syndicated BK, Mominette, Yours Sincerely, Lantern Hall, 983-Bushwick's Living Room, Molly's Milk Truck, Momo Sushi Shack, Arepera Guacuco, Burger It Up, Falansai, Sincerely Burger, Supercrown Coffee Roasters, Kave, Tutu's, The Three Diamond Door, The Narrows and Lot 45
* Other neighborhood highlights include House of Yes, Maria Hernandez Park, Foster Sundry, Bushwick Collective, Beacon's Closet, Urban Jungle, Daya Yoga Studio and Bushwick Food Coop
* Transportation: L at Morgan Avenue, M at Central Avenue, and L at Jefferson Avenue
Minimum Credit Score Needed
Minimum Income Needed
Check if you qualify for this unit
Not sure what your credit score is? Check your credit score for free here.
Check your approval score
This pre-qualification score is your likelihood of being approved but does not guarantee approval.
About the Building
Type of the building
Number of Floors
Bushwick Neighborhood ReviewEditorial Review
The quintessential Bushwick neighborhood guide. PropertyNest has compiled need-to-know information. Learn why people are moving to this neighborhood and find exciting places to eat, drink, and play. Explore getting around, local parks, nightlife and much more. Continue reading…
Subways Near This Building
These trains run through . In addition, city buses are also available in this area.
Available Subway Lines:
Copyright © 2020 Real Estate Board of New York. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.