21-19 21st St #2F
Queens, NY 11105, Astoria
About the property
*** Parking in shared garage also available for $150/mo. ***
- Living room: 12' x 15' shiny hardwood floors, 2 full sized windows, ceiling fan and closet
- Bedroom: 12' x 12'
- Renovated Kitchen: New cabinets, counter, tiled back-splash and stainless appliances and plenty of space for a dining table plus 2 windows that let in lots of light and and ventilation
- Located on the 2nd floor of a 3-family, owner-occupied home
- Heat/Hot Water included in the rent
- Pets welcome (subject to landlord approval)
- Conveniently located just off Ditmars Blvd very close to a laundromat, supermarket, deli, restaurants, bars and more
- 7 minute walk to the Ditmars Blvd. N/W subway station, plus Q69, Q100 buses steps away
- 2 blocks from Astoria Park and the Astoria waterfront
For fastest response, please include in your email the number of people looking to move in, total annual income and credit status.
Minimum Credit Score Needed
Minimum Income Needed
Check if you qualify for this unit
Not sure what your credit score is? Check your credit score for free here.
Check your approval score
This pre-qualification score is your likelihood of being approved but does not guarantee approval.
Check Your Credit ScoreCompare estimated credit score services. Learn what credit score is good. Find out how to get a free annual credit score check.
Astoria Neighborhood ReviewEditorial Review
This full neighborhood review of Astoria, Queens, includes an overview of the history, culture, transportation, schools, and living in the area. Find out why people are moving to Astoria, Queens, and what to expect to pay in rent. Continue reading…
Subways Near This Building
These trains run through . In addition, city buses are also available in this area.
Available Subway Lines:
Copyright © 2021 Real Estate Board of New York. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.