$499,000 Status: Active
179-17 134th Ave #HOUSE
Queens, NY 11434, Jamaica
About the property
:: Property Highlights ::
* Fully Gut-Renovated Single Family
* Desirable Springfield Gardens Neighborhood
* Beautiful 3 Bed / 1.5 Bath Home
* Large Backyard, Driveway & Garage
* Full & Finished Tiled Basement w/ Separate Entrance
* Laundry Ready Hookups in Basement
* High 10' Foot Ceilings in Open Layout Living, Dining, Kitchen
* Tons of Sunlight & Very Bright Rooms w/ Lots of Closet Space
* New Hardwood Flooring and Windows Throughout
* New Stainless Steel Appliances Including Dishwasher
* Fully Tiled Baths & Quartz Counter-tops
* Chef's Kitchen w/ Custom Built Cabinetry & Waterfall Island
* Elegant Recessed Lighting Throughout
* Extremely Close to LIRR - Locust Manor Station
* Quiet Block And Close to Home Depot & Stop & Shop 1 block down!
* Close to Merrick Boulevard Consisting of Many Restaurants & Shops!
* Amazing Property, Amazing Neighborhood, Amazing Price!
Located on a quiet residential block in Prime Springfield Gardens, this completely gut renovated single family is the perfect move-in ready space to call home! With a full and finished basement with a separate entrance from the rear and expansive backyard, this home is perfect for your next family gathering as the Holiday Season approaches.
Step into a lofty, open-layout living room drenched with natural sunlight featuring extremely coveted 10 feet high ceilings that flows directly into an open and impressive Chefs Kitchen with custom built cabinetry complete with brand-new stainless-steel appliances, including dishwasher. The kitchen also features a lavish Quartz Countertop with a modern design and a much sought after built-out island perfect for barstools and extra cooking space. Immediately adjacent is a dining alcove warmly inviting you to host your next family dinner!
This beautiful 3-bedroom duplex home with ample closet space also features washer and dryer ready hookups in the fully tiled basement to eliminate the need to run to the local laundromat! The open and generous space in the lower level is perfect for a recreation room or an office for those working from home. The first floor of the home is outfitted with brand new hardwood flooring throughout and elegant recessed lighting. Parking is simple and effortless as the community driveway in the rear leads to your private 1-car covered garage with additional space for 2 cars in the driveway.
Cross the street to pick up some groceries at Stop & Shop or some new tools and fixtures at The Home Depot: everything is within reach! Close to Merrick & Springfield Boulevards consisting of many shops and restaurants and only an 8 minute walk to the LIRR - Locust Manor station!
- In-unit Laundry
Check Your Credit ScoreCompare estimated credit score services. Learn what credit score is good. Find out how to get a free annual credit score check.
About the Building
Type of the building
Number of Floors
Subways Near This Building
These trains run through . In addition, city buses are also available in this area.
Available Subway Lines:
No subway lines in
Crime Rate in Jamaica
Schools Zoned for This Building
Cynthia Jenkins School
Collaborative Arts Middle School
Community Voices Middle School
Copyright © 2020 Real Estate Board of New York. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.