$3,600 Status: Active
150 E 44th St #38-D
Manhattan, NY 10017, Midtown East
About the property
* Modern pass through kitchen and breakfast bar
* Stainless steel appliances and Caesarstone countertops
* Large walk-in closet, linen closet, and double bedroom closet - you are 3 blocks away from 5th Ave!
Building amenities include:
* 24 hour doorman
* Package room
* Laundry & laundry valet
* Fully equipped and spacious gym
* Yoga room with classes offering
* Virtual golf
* Multi-purpose gaming area with pool table and pin-pong
* Absolutely royal rooftop with panoramic views of Manhattan, Chrysler building, and East River
One of the most prestigious and desired locations: steps from Grand Central Terminal, Equinox, and tons of fabulous restaurants, boutiques, lounges, spas, and other exciting spots Manhattan can offer. You have it all to step up the game of a true New Yorker!
Schedule your private showing today and move in tomorrow!
This is a lease assignment and the apartment will be rented as-is. The tenant (assignee) will have the option to renew the lease on June 26, 2021. Sublet option until December 31st is available as well.
Some photos are digitally staged.
- Outdoor Space
- In-unit Laundry
Minimum Credit Score Needed
Minimum Income Needed
Check if you qualify for this unit
Not sure what your credit score is? Check your credit score for free here.
Check your approval score
This pre-qualification score is your likelihood of being approved but does not guarantee approval.
Subways Near This Building
These trains run through . In addition, city buses are also available in this area.
Available Subway Lines:
Copyright © 2020 Real Estate Board of New York. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.