$2,720 Status: Active
15 Bridge Park Dr #5-J
Brooklyn, NY 11201, Brooklyn Heights
About the property
Offering 1 Month Free + No Fee on 1 year leases! Or 2 Months Free + No Fee on 2 year leases!
- Built under a special housing program,this unique opportunity is only available to single person applicants. Eligibility for this apartment is based on annual income before taxes, household size, and other criteria. Income eligibility for this unit is:
o 1 person ? minimum $101,040 maximum $123,255
- Occupancy includes all those residing in the apartment, children included. Asset limits also apply.
Located at Brooklyn Bridge Park on the Brooklyn Heights waterfront with incredible water views and a 14-minute Ferry commute into Manhattan, this brand new luxury building offers a healthy lifestyle balanced with the luxury and convenience of a full-service building.
This brand-new rental building features luxurious studio, one, two and three-bedroom residences. Oversized windows frame incredible views of the harbor and downtown Manhattan, while the refined, neutral palette of the interiors helps to relax the body and mind. In addition, there is a wealth of amenities including a rooftop lounge and terrace complete with BBQ's plus a fitness center with separate Yoga or stretching studio. This carefully planned rental provides its residents with every convenience to live an active lifestyle.
- In-unit Washer/Dryers
- Oversized Windows
- Oak Hardwood Floors
- Light & Dark Gray Matte Lacquer Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Caesarstone Countertops
- Square Tile Backsplash
- Gray and White Ceramic Tiled Bathrooms
- Custom Walnut Bathroom Vanities
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center with Technogym equipment, and Separate Yoga Studio,
- Children's Playroom
- Rooftop Lounge and Terrace with BBQ's
- Attended Lobby with Living Green Wall
- Package Room
- Bicycle Storage
From the convenience of Brooklyn Bridge Park's 85 acres of parkland at your doorstep to the incredible views on the Brooklyn Heights Waterfront, it's no wonder that this area, with its idyllic charm, continues to be sought-after. There is a wide range of shopping options, and restaurants abound with cuisines of all varieties. Residents are able to commute to Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, or other areas of Brooklyn via the Pier 6 Ferry stop which is just outside your front door and offers a 14-minute commute to Manhattan. Or you can also hop on the subway ? just a short walk to the 2, 3, 4, 5 and R trains at Borough Hall ? or grab the B63 bus right across the street.
- Contact us today for a private viewing.
- All photos are for illustrative purposes showcasing the model units.
- Rent Advertised in net effective.
Equal Housing Opportunity
- Outdoor Space
Minimum Credit Score Needed
Minimum Income Needed
Check if you qualify for this unit
Not sure what your credit score is? Check your credit score for free here.
Check your approval score
This pre-qualification score is your likelihood of being approved but does not guarantee approval.
Brooklyn Heights Neighborhood ReviewEditorial Review
Brooklyn Heights NYC neighborhood overview, demographics, rental pricing, schools and restaurants Continue reading…
Subways Near This Building
These trains run through . In addition, city buses are also available in this area.
Available Subway Lines:
Copyright © 2020 Real Estate Board of New York. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.