$2,895 Status: Active
138 E 112th St #3-C
Manhattan, NY 10029, East Harlem
About the property
Apt 3-C is a spacious 2 bedroom apartment in a modern building.
The apartment features a California kitchen with white appliances , two large and equally sized bedrooms; and hardwood floors throughout. There is ample closet space and both the living and sleeping areas offer plenty of space for all of your needs.
The building also features a laundry room, and outdoor courtyard for residents.
Pets accepted on a case by case basis. *
Heat, hot water, and cooking gas is included in the rent
Please note that this residence is part of a middle income housing program There are income and occupancy requirements that must be met.
1) Income requirement- combined income for the household of no less than $100k and no more than $220k
2) Allow 2-4 weeks for approval once all paperwork is submitted.
3) 2 BEDROOMS MUST HAVE AT LEAST TWO OCCUPANTS w/ all documentation available ( taxes, bank statements, employment letter, etc)
4) GOOD CREDIT Contact us today to schedule an appointment for this brand new 2 BR.
WHEN SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
1) Include number of occupants( roommates, spouse, etc.)
2) that you understand and qualify with regards to the income requirements.
PHOTOS ARE OF SIMILAR UNIT W/ SAME RENOVATION!
- In-unit Laundry
Minimum Credit Score Needed
Minimum Income Needed
Check if you qualify for this unit
Not sure what your credit score is? Check your credit score for free here.
Check your approval score
This pre-qualification score is your likelihood of being approved but does not guarantee approval.
Subways Near This Building
These trains run through . In addition, city buses are also available in this area.
Available Subway Lines:
Copyright © 2020 Real Estate Board of New York. All rights reserved. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.